Saturday, October 23, 2010

KKS Sketch Challenge # 51

Yeah it's finally the weekend and I don't need to go anywhere. I've been looking forward to this weekend just to hang out around home, no plans. Maybe some time in my craft room.

Here's what I came up with this week's Kraftin Kimmie sketch challenge. The paper is from a DCWV paper pack that my friend gave me some of. I used my Martha Stewart punch to create the cobweb, and pulled out my old decorate edge scissors (we all have em)  to frame Miss Perfect Poison. I think she's one of my all time faves. The sentiment is from the  KK Sassy Sentiments. and is perfect for her.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Krafty girls to see what they created this week.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

stampinganja said...

Great card, Angie!
I sold all my deco scissors last week at the garage sale, darn...do I need to buy some again, LOL?
Take care, Anja

Lori said...

Nice!!

Welcome! said...

Love this Angie! Um...I have a few of those scissors kickin around somewhere...lol! Anyway I love those cobwebs and the colours are fabulous!
Hugs, Krista