Saturday, December 11, 2010

KKS Challenge # 58


If you live in southwestern Ontario I think we can all relate to shoveling "Miles" and miles of snow. Correct?!! Ironically this lil fella's name is Shoveling Miles. He doesn't look very happy does he? And how perfect is this sentiment, really it couldn't be any more suitable.

I'm not sure exactly how much snow we've had but I think it's well over 100cm...and that's in 3 days. It's craziness. I've heard that all Home Depots and Rona's were completely sold out of snow blowers.

Anyway, this weeks Kraftin Kimmie challenge was to use manly colours. So I used some kraft for my card base (one of my new fav's) and the designer paper is from Bobunny's Midnight Frost collection. Lots of blues and snowflakes in this 6 x 6 paper pad.  I added a few buttons with some twine and the sentiment is from Kimmie's Sassy sentiments.

Check out what the other Krafty girls came up with go here.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

stampinganja said...

Perfect timing!! Ha,ha love the sentiment! Take care, Anja