Saturday, June 23, 2012

KKS Challenge #134 Summer Fun

Hi there and welcome to this weeks Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge, Summer Fun and after the heat wave that we've had this past week... staying inside to craft was the perfect way to stay cool. ;)

I coloured up two Lulu stamps, from the set Lulu on the move.  One she's playing with her hoola hoop and the other she's going for a bicycle ride. Two activities my girls love to do.


I also add a sentiment from the Everyday TrinketYou are Awesome my friend. Framed by a deckled spellbinder, perfect for creating a "sun" for Lulu.


To see what the rest of the Krafty gals created head on over to the KKS Challenge Blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and don't forget that this week's Frugal Friday sales are also on :)

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Angie these are so sweet. Your layouts are so pretty and I love the papers...they go perfectly with those adorable images! :D

Tracey said...

These are both so super sweet Angie!! I love your colouring!!