Saturday, October 27, 2012

KKS Challenge #152 - Musical

Hey there my Krafty friends and welcome to this week's Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge which is to make a card with a musical theme. So I had this paper from Echo Park, Holly Jolly Christmas. It has all kinds of awesome prints and colours in it, including this Christmas carol paper. Perfect for this challenge and goes quite nicely with Lexie, from the new Winter Fun set.


I've been inspired by some of my fellow krafty girls to try using some cheese cloth on my cards. So i gave it a try...I think I need a lil more practice but a good try.

I added a snowflake border using my Martha Stewart punch and a couple of pearls.

To see what the rest of the team came up with check out the KKS challenge blog, and also the Frugal Friday specials are also up now.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: