Saturday, April 28, 2012

KKS challenge - It's Spring!!

Welcome to this week's Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps challenge. This week's challenge was to make a spring themed card. Well I just had to use one of our flower girls from Annie. So I decided to use Calla Lily, I thought she'd be perfect!!


I coloured her using my copics, then I decided to paper piece her dress using some really cute flowered paper from Stampin Up. I also added some stickles and a little bit of shading to her dress and a few pearls in her hair.


I found these really pretty pearl brads at Hobby Lobby I believe they are from the Spare Parts line and added a vine flourish with a cheery lynn die cut. I used a couple of my MS punches to create the border and the butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by and to play along in this weeks challenge or to see more of this weeks cards pop on over to the KKS challenge blog.
Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Angie she is just so cute! I love her paper pieced dress and that beautiful flourish :)

Pam Varnell said...

This is so sweet Angie. Love her dress and the way you shaded it.

Tracey said...

I love this Angie!! The colours are gorgeous!!

Sandy Smith said...

Love how you paper pieced the dress its gorgeous.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!! Love this card!! Your paper piecing is sooo Amazing!!!