Saturday, May 5, 2012

KKS challenge #127

Welcome to this week's Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps challenge. With Mother's Day just around the corner our challenge this week is to make a card for mom. Awwww :)

So I thought using Lulu playing dress up was perfect for this challenge. I used some designer paper from my stash so I'm not sure what line it is from. I added a heart border using my Martha Stewart punch, and a few prima flowers with a pearl brad.


The sentiment I used is from an Amy r set that I punched out using a Stampin Up punch. Then I remembered these cute little charms that I had bought along time ago and thought it would complete the card nicely. :)

To see more of this week's cards or to play along stop by the KKS challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

No comments: