Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge #156

Welcome to this week's Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge and this week our challenge is to make it Festive.  I love this elf tangled in the lights, he is called Deck the Halls. I'll have this same expression on my face when I try to get my decorations out of storage. Lol



I had the perfect paper from Echo Park's, Holly Jolly Christmas and I also used a sheet from MME, 12 days of Christmas.  I coloured the elf with my copics to match the papers and added some white ric rac ribbon that I picked up at winners. I believe it's from Martha Stewart. To complete my card  I added a trinket from the  Holiday Trinket set.



***ONE LAST THING!!!   We are having a HUGE SALE right now at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with over 200 stamps up to 75% OFF and some stamps as low as $1.50!!  Say what??  Yep!!  We need to make room for all the new stamps coming our way, so we're retiring a lot of stamps!!  And in doing our inventory, we've also discovered a few of our previously retired stamps that people have been asking for, so we have a FEW of those up too!  Keep in mind, once they're gone, they're gone!!!  So scoop up the ones you've had your eye on or pass your wishlist over to a loved one!!  What a great way to fill your stocking!!!







1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet angie! love the bright colours and the gorgeous layout :)