Saturday, December 1, 2012

KKS challenge #157

This week's Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge is Baby It's Cold Outside.  I chose to make a tag using one of our Holiday Trinkets. With the holidays approaching rapidly it will make a nice addition to any gift. The background of the tag I made awhile ago as a make n' take but never really completed so I added to it. I think we made it by stamping the snowflakes with versamark ink and then using panpastels over top of it. It was along time ago so I kinda forget the steps of this technique.

I heat embossed the trinket with silver embossing powder onto navy blue card stock and used my spellbinders to cut it out. I then added some more layers behind it using my new spellbinders that I picked up at Winners for $9.99! Sweet deal, so I got two. :)

I finished it by adding some sparkly ribbon and some gem flourishes which made me think of  the snow being whipped around on a blustery day.




Don't forget about our amazing RETIREMENT SALE going on NOW! There are over 200 of our stamps on SPECIAL 20-75% OFF and a good bunch of them are retiring, so scoop them up while you can! They are SELLING OUT!! 

Also our November Gimme Kimmies Kits are only available until Sunday night, so grab the new stamps at a discount now!! ALSO we are releasing the December stamps a little early so that you can order them in time for the holidays!!! Krafty Peeks start on WEDNESDAY!!!

Check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and Guests featuring this week's challenge!! If you join us and play along, you could WIN the gorgeous stamp of EVA, as featured on Cheryl's beautiful card!


No comments: