Saturday, February 12, 2011

KKS Challenge 65

Today's Kraftin Kimmie challenge is a recipe...3 different colours, 2 different designer papers, 1 button and 1 ribbon. I love it!! So I think I have followed the recipe correctly, however I did add a flower and a butterfly to the mix so I may have cheated a little bit. lol

Isn't Judy awesome, I love her pigtails and her lil hot pink shorts. Be sure to pop back tomorrow for the official Kraftin Kimmie release and a Krafty Hop.

Let's see if the rest of the Krafty Girls followed the recipe. You can check up on them here.

5 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a sweet card, Angie! I love Judy too! You have coloured her beautifully! Love the beautiful details... flower and the butterfly...just gorgeous!
Hugs,t

Tracey said...

I love this image!!! Beautiful card!!

Kiksisworld said...

Beautiful creation. I would like a milkshake too

Hugs Kiksi

Beate said...

So cute! Love the paper and colors you chose for her.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I do look cute don't I ?? lol:-) love your sis Judy