Friday, February 11, 2011

Sneak peaks day three...

Welcome back to the final day of Kraftin Kimmie's sneak peeks. We've saved Annie Rodrigue til the end.

All right I know I say this almost every time but seriously...how awesome are these images?!!! I freakin love them, and really I've never seen anything quite like them before. Again Annie does such an amazing job with their hair do's I can't resist. I love them so much I did two cards. My first being Patsy. I pulled out some bright fun paper by BoBunny added some dotted ribbon and used my Spellbinder's fancy tags for the sentiment. The music notes I made using a sizzix die cut some black glittery card stock from the $1 store.

 Now this little hottie is Fanny, I thought she looked kinda sassy so I gave her red hair. I pulled out some old paper from my stash that I thought kinda had a retro look to it and added some of those Bazzil decorative edges and some orange pearls.


You won't won't to miss the rest of this release, trust me. It's one of the Best!!! But then again I say that about all of them lol. :)

Thanks for stopping by, now go check out the what the rest of the Krafty Girls created.

5 comments:

Nana Diana said...

Great cards, Angie!! I love them both. Love how you added the white squares and the red pearls on Fanny's card! Love the matching papers and ribbon on Patsy's.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Heeheeeeeeee! These are awesome, Ang!! I love how they are so different! Love the musical notes on Patsy and that bright orange hair on Fany! LOVE them!

MarkerGeek said...

Fantabulous!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous cards Angie!! Hmmm...you think redheads are sassy,huh?? lol ;)

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are incredible. Love the colors and the layouts.