Saturday, February 26, 2011

KKS Challenge #67

I love today's Kraftin Kimmie challenge. To use scoppy scallops on your card. Well that's pretty easy with all the nesties, and border punches...now just to decide what to use. I tend to have some sort of scallops on my card so I chose one that I had already made. That's not cheating is it? lol Nah. I didn't think so.

I want winter to be done with so I know I'm skipping a season here with Eleanor in her swimsuit, but come on Mother Nature...Bring on the warm weather!!

The patterned paper I used a friend shared with me, but I think it's from a 4 x 6 DCWV pad. I used a friends Spellbinders label 17 to cut out Eleanor. I really like the shape of this nestie, I have it on my wish list now, among other things. Hee hee. I used the modern label punch from Stampin Up, that I also need to have...the sentiments fit so perfectly inside. I just need to have it.

See this is the problem when you stamp with friends...you use their stuff and then you need to have it. lol I added some ribbon and flowers from my stash and using my MS double loops border punch, I added some scallops. You can find most of the tools I used Scrappin Great Deals. Really you can find everything here. Sheila has such a fantastic Scrapbooking store carrying many different lines and tons of goodies...and the store is expanding!!!! Which means even more stuff...Now that's really exciting!!  I can't wait!

So anyway, to see more great cards for this weeks challenge check out the Kraftin Kimmie challenge blog.

Have a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card! Fabulous colours!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

She's so bright and cheerful....think I'll look like that on vacation in a few weeks?? Baahahaa! Hardly!! Gorgeous card, Ang!!