Saturday, March 5, 2011

KKS Challenge # 68

Today's Kraftin Kimmie challenge is to use twine or floss on your card. I chose to play with Charlotte. Charlotte was the very first KKS that I fell in love with. I loved her hair, her clothes, the dolls, and especially her little dimple under her eye like she's twitching or something. lol

The paper is unknown to me because it's from box of 6 x 6 that a friend of mine and I created with each others stash. We went through most of our  designer paper and chopped up the 12 x 12 sheets into 4, each getting 2.  It worked out really well, now she has some of mine I have some of her's. Paper bliss.

I added some thick rick rack that I got back in the fall at Hobby Lobby, a few buttons and some Baker's Twine that fellow Krafty girl Andrea gave me in exchange of her daughter's bangs being trimmed. I can work with that. Work in exchange for krafty stuff. lol :) 

I've already had a peek at the other Krafty Girls cards and they look awesome. Do you want to see??...of course you do. Check them out here.

Have a super weekend.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Angie!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Angie. I loved the way you coloured Charlotte in... I think she was the first KKS that I fell in love and had to have too!! Beautiful work! Xx

Nana Diana said...

Very cute card Angie. Great colouring of Charlotte and great bright colours.

Unknown said...

I love your coloring Angie! Her hair is awesome.

Andrea Murdock said...

What a sweet bright card! I love your Charlotte and her rick rack with the heart border. But best of all of course is the twine ;)