Friday, March 11, 2011

Sneak peaks day three...and...

Today is a GREAT DAY!!

One...because this gal here... with her cup of coffee,... her name is ANGIE  * Eeeeeks :) *
I loooove my coffee, and I looooove my stamp. If only my hair looked that good when I woke up. lol

Two...It's Friday and just the beginning of march break.

Three...it's my Birthday!! :) yeah!!

So my good friend and krafty pal Kimmie made me a stamp. I'm beyond thrilled and honoured to have an image named after me. Thanks Kimmie :)

I found this paper at Dollar Giant, isn't it perfect...and it's glittery. I used my SU and MS border punches on some pink Bazzil bling cardstock and then added a strip of the designer paper to the middle. I also added a few primas that I had gotten at Micheal's on clearance for less then half the price. I love it when you can score a good deal.

Again to see more of Kraftin Kimmie' Stamps newest and bestest images pop on over to the challenge blog.
Lots more to see!!

6 comments:

cdm317 said...

Happy Birthday! Love the card you created!

Unknown said...

Awww how adorable, love the paper and happy birthday xx

Tracey said...

Happy birthday to you!!! I love your card! Perfect papers for this image!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Angie... And Your card is just gorgeous!!! Xx

Becca said...

Awesome stamp and terrific card that you created with it. Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to get my hands on these new stamps...oh and Happy Birthday to you too.

Bela

KanataNewf said...

Happy birthday - great card with "your" stamp!