Saturday, March 12, 2011

KKS Challenge #69

Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps challenge # 69- Anything goes. Well I like that challenge. I chose to use Brigitte for this one, doesn't she look so relaxed. I coloured her with my copics and added a little bit of star dust stickles to the bubbles. But you probably can't see that too well. The paper's are from DCWV- Black Current paper stack.

I thought they looked so rich and luxurious for a background for Brigitte, as well as some glittery paper that I framed around her. I added a few dew drops and the Spoil Yourself sentiment also comes with Brigitte as well as an accessory stamp of a bottle of bubble bath.

Well I'm off to have a Krafty day with a few friends, what more could a gal ask for :)

Be sure to see what the rest of the Krafty Girls came up with here, and come back tomorrow for the official release of Kraftin Kimmie March release.

2 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Mmm... love those colors, and she's making me want to take a nice hot bubble bath myself! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Angie.... She looks perfect in her bath surrounded by sparkly bubbles!! Beautiful work! Xx