Saturday, October 30, 2010

KKS Challenge

Welcome to this weeks Kraftin Kimmie's Challenge...can you guess what the challenge is??...
I'll give you a hint...it's a colour. Yup you 're right...Primarily purple.

It actually was a challenge for me because out of the oodles and oodles of paper I have...purple is not a colour I use a lot. But I did come across this stuff, I remember a friend giving it to me. I think it's from The Angel company. I decided to use Rapunzel, have you seen any previews for the new movie "Tangled"? It comes out next month, My girls and I can't wait to go see it. Anyway..little side bar, lol. I Kept my design  fairly simple I wanted to show off the pretty paper so I used my wrought iron corner punch to give it an  elegant frame. Layered a few flowers and added a brad from the $ store and some "All Dressed Up" ribbon from DCWV.
I cut her out...carefully, not to trim off any of those precious locks of hair and added a bit of tiny rhinestones to her gown and tiara. Isn't she pretty, hee hee.
So lets see what the other Krafty Girls created this week, I'm always in aw of their uber craftiness.

Have a fantastic weekend, and a Happy Halloween!! Hopefully the weather is good for us with little ones trick or treating...fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

My daughter and I want to go see Tangles as well...it looks great! Angie, I love this paper...so pretty! It suits Rapunzel perfectly. I love the little gems you added to her gown too...perfect touch!

Creative Tara said...

Your card totally caught my eye on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog- so fab! I'm not a big user of purple, either, but that paper is amazing! Great card & use of the image :)