Saturday, December 4, 2010

KKS Challenge # 57

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.Can you guess what our challenge is this week. Hmmmm, snow?!! lol
I'm happy to be back as a Guest Designer for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I absolutely love these images.

So for this weeks challenge I chose to colour Miles. Of course I used my copics, but I must say both my daughter's have been colouring KK images with me this past week. And they're doing an awesome job with the Crayola's. I'll have to take a picture to show off their work.
Anyway back to the card. I added a bit of white flock around Miles hood and his cuffs. Gotta keep Miles warm, he's sitting on ice for pete's sake. Hee hee

I used my nesties to cut him out and inked around the edges, and to frame the card I used my Martha Stewart snow border punch. Perfect for this challenge don't ya think.

Pretty simple, nothing too fussy. I have many more Christmas cards to make, so simple is good. Otherwise I'll never get them done.
Be sure to check out the KKS challenge Blog to see what the other Krafty Girls are up to.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

LOVE the flocking on little Miles' coat! I'm sure his little butt must be freezing...heehee! Love the snowflakes and Nesties!! Great job and thanks for being a guest again!

Andrea Murdock said...

love your sweet miles card. now come and get your E000 refill and your dishes missus hee hee!